- The Honourable Society of Inner Temple
- European Criminal Bar Associaton
- The Academy of European Law in Trier
- ACQ Global Awards For Cross Border Law Firm of the Year (2016, 2017)
- Global Awards for Excellence in Extradition Law Services (2017)
- Lawyers Worldwide Awards Magazine's Super Lawyers 2017: Criminal Defense Law Firm of the Year - Poland
Criminal Deportation/Extradition & Tax/VAT Fraud
Aleksandra is a Registered European Lawyer from the firm of Kancelaria Adwockaka Kowalik in Swiecie, Poland but has been practising in the UK since 2013 and joined Justitia as an Associate in April 2017. She was called to the Bar in Poland in 2009 and is a member of the Regional Bar Council in Bydgoszcz.
Aleksandra specialises in criminal law and procedure including international criminal co-operation and mutual assistance, deportation and extradition under the European Arrest Warrant, principally between the UK and Poland, acting mainly for Polish citizens who are resident in the UK. In this respect, her practice also extends to asylum and unlawful detention, which has become particularly relevant since the Brexit vote in 2016.
Aleksandra also has considerable expertise in tax & VAT fraud, commercial disputes, international trade agreements and medical negligence claims.